I AM FED UP OF NEGATIVITY

                                         I AM FED UP OF NEGATIVITY
Being in a negative state for so long finally i am done with it.I quiet  to stay in a negative state.
I started saying yes to every situation where i used get scared about unknown things.
I made my mind understand that its my choice to stay positive or negative.
I had loose lot of things by staying in a negative state.
I got irritation,health issue,fights at home was bonus to me by negativity.


My friends,family and people stopped talking to me,everyone felt i was a bad person but no one
knew what i was facing deep inside, it was just getting worst day by day i had to fix my problems.
one day i sat and calm my mind and started thinking about why i need to go from all this choas 
in my life.
 

Finally i made my mind to always staying in a positive state and decided to stay away from
negative situation and negative people because they were diverting my mindset.
I started staying in a positive gesture for last four months the result of that was mind blowing.
Every individual who were not liking me started enjoying my company.
I had stopped gossiping about others life and started reading books ,
which gave me uncountable knowledge i started feeling fresh and energetic.
HAPPY MIND 
HAPPY LIFE
There were no irritation,no health issues,no fights at home.i started meditation which helped
me to stay active and calm and positive.
To all my friends out there a humble request that stop yourself by going in to negative state
Uplift your life by doing positive things and staying happy.
Always smiling and always loving because at the end worrying will not help you to 
solve the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is metabolism

EAT FATS TO LOSE FATS

VISION BOARD